Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Try It, You Might Like It!





How do I know that I'm going to like it? That's a common question here at Colonel's. A legitimate question at that. We're going to try to help you make the decision to purchase a set of carbon wheels or titanium railed saddle or pedals or Orbea bike or whatever as painless as possible this season. We now have several items in store for you to try before you buy and are adding new items all the time. Here is a list of some current demo items: Blackwell Research 100mm tubular carbon wheels as well as their 50 mm carbon clinchers http://www.blackwellresearch.com/ . , Speedplay light action and zero pedals, a variety of Selle San Marco saddles, Orbea Opal complete bicycles in size 51cm, 54cm and 57cm. Call to make an appointment. (817) 924-1333

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see you DEMO lots of items based on your blog. I would like to demonstrate a pair of Gauntlets in a size 27 wide (think Popeye)

Please call me at 817-808-7348 or blog me at http://denneyrhodes.blogspot.com/